Useful resources for plastic straw free businesses
The Last Straw on the Great Barrier Reef would like to offer you a range of supporting material in order for you to educate your staff and pass on information to visitors/customers. We thank you for taking the initiative to be a plastic straw-free business and would like to support you in enhancing your staff’s knowledge on plastics.
- FAQ’s The last Straw on the GBR – why you should go plastic straw free
- Menu Inserts – Pop these in your drinks menu
- Plastic Facts – great to share with staff and customers
- What you can do to help – go plastic straw free (individuals)
- Plastic-Free-Living-Guide-July2018 – Geelong sustainability group – everything you need to know about living a plastic free life!
Our fellow supporting partner Tangaroa Blue has a wide range of FACT sheets that can help you expand your knowledge on marine debris and plastics:
- Marine debris – why does it matter
- Marine debris – how long until its gone ?
- Plastic does NOT go away
- Rubbish timeline poster
REMEMBER to Register with us so we can add you into our plastic-straw-free database and send you, your OFFICIAL Bar Sign.